The Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop is now offering
free shipping and 10% off any twelve (12) bottle case throughout New Jersey!
We are excited to offer our customers free shipping to anywhere in the Garden State. From Sussex County to Cape May to Cherry Hill to Hoboken, enjoy free shipping on any twelve (12) bottle case of wine and take advantage of a 10% savings on any case of wine. (Certain Restrictions Apply)
Orders eligible for free NJ shipping must meet the following requirements:
- Orders must be made online only.
- Orders must be comprised of a multiple of twelve (12) 750 mL bottles (limit 24 bottles) (Samplers and Large/Small Format bottles are not part of the free shipping offer.)
- The 10% discount applies ONLY to non-sale wines, as our sales wines are not eligible for additional discounts. However, sale wines do count toward a case and are eligible for free shipping.
- Please contact the shop via email, email@example.com, or by phone, (609) 430-1200, if you have any questions or concerns.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx.
- Free shipping pertains to standard ground shipping. Delivery will be made within 48 hours of the package being shipped.
- Recipient(s) must be 21 years of age and present for delivery, as an adult signature is legally required for any shipment of alcohol. (Recipient(s) must present valid form of ID with proof of age upon delivery.)
- Due to the Adult Signature Requirement, delivery MUST be signed for and will not be left in the event that recipient is not home or does not answer. FedEx will attempt delivery again on the next business day before package will be brought to nearest FedEx facility whereupon the recipient will be contacted to pick up their package.
- The Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop is temperature controlled — day and night, 365 days a year — to ensure that the wine is stored under proper conditions. Weather, especially temperature fluctuations with heat and cold, can negatively affect a bottle of wine. We recommend against shipping wine when the weather is expected to be too hot or too cold. It is the patron's responsibility to make special shipping arrangements with the Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop, if necessary, to protect the value of your purchase, which may be done when placing the online order.
- Any mistakes in shipping, i.e. incorrect vintage or wine, will gladly be corrected by our staff. If you have received a package containing the incorrect product(s), or there is any other problem with the case, please contact the Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop within 15 days of receipt and we will rectify the issue immediately. The Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop is not responsible for damage to wine during the shipping process.
- Unfortunately, the size and shape of a few wines in the shop restrict these wines from being shipped. These wines include, but are not limited to, the Château Lauzade Rosé and the Clos del Rey "le Sabina" Rosé.
- This offer may not be combined with any other special offer and is subject to change at any time.