Dear Corkscrew Patrons,
Our priority is to be proactive and responsive toward the health and safety of our customers and staff. As news regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to unfold, we are actively monitoring and assessing the situation. Here are the procedures we are taking...
· The retail shop is closed to the general public.
· We are limiting sales to app, online, email, and phone orders only. We ask that you please consider placing your order online instead of by phone. As you may imagine, we have received quite an increase in phone and online orders, as well as a rise in the number of delivery orders. We are doing everything we can to satisfy and complete every order as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please allow us up to 24 hours to fulfill your order and make delivery.
· All transactions must be completed prior to pick up, delivery or shipment, as they cannot be completed inside the shop. At this time, only Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery payments will be accepted; we cannot accept cash or checks.
· Our local delivery service is ongoing – all day, every day – in respect with the recommended social distancing practices. Please provide us with a safe area outside to place your packages. We will not be entering homes or handing off packages during this time. Complimentary delivery is available for any order over $50. Our shipping service through FedEx and UPS is still available, as well. (Please note that confirmation must be made that an adult, over 21 years of age, will receive the wine.)
· Curbside pickup is available. There are two dedicated Curbside Pickup spaces right in front of the shop. In support of social distancing, please call the shop when you arrive, and we will carry your package(s) out to our pickup table or to the open trunk of your car. Please note, we will place the wine into your trunk, though you are responsible for opening and closing it.
· We plan to maintain contact with and update our customers through social media, posting on our website and more frequent emails.
Modified Business Hours:
Monday-Saturday: 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday: 12 pm – 7 pm
Curbside pickup and local delivery will be available throughout these hours of operation.
None of this should stop you from enjoying your favorite wines and we remain committed to providing you with the service, experience and outstanding recommendations you expect from the Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop. We will do all we can to accommodate our loyal customers, so please let us know how we can help. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our customers, our staff and our community, and these measures are being taken in order to not compromise the safety of us all. We will get through this together.
If you any questions or inquiries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-430-1200.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Laurent Chapuis, Owner